Translate

Saturday, December 9, 2017

Have you ever set out to make a card and ended up with something totally different than you planned on making? Or have you ever been close to finishing a card that is perfect in every way and then you drop ink where it's not supposed to be? It happens to all of us! Even the Girl Fridays! 
Check out this gorgeous card from Lisa and her story of how it came to be...


"I have to admit something before I tell you how my card was created. This card was originally meant to show off as masking background technique... I failed and had ink outside of the masked area. But I loved the red and the splotches so much that I simply trimmed out my masked area and adhered it to another cardbase. Project saved, yay!!! For my sentiment I heat embossed the joy from the Joy Stamp Set in silver and fussy cut it out. I love how large this sentiment is and that it works as a focal point all in itself! I popped the sentiment up with foam adhesive to finish it off."