Translate

Monday, October 9, 2017

Never give up hope

Today I have a wonderful card from Kimberly using stamps and dies from our special Calling All Sistahs Collection that I designed specifically to support breast cancer awareness,


"I stamped and heat embossed the back side of the Hope Ribbon Fri-Die and then stamped the front side over top and heat embossed that with an ombre of glitter embossing powders. I stacked a few layers of the Hope Fri-Die for color and dimension."



For the entire month of October, I will be donating 75% of the profits from my Calling All Sistahs collection to nationalbreastcancer.org to support their early detection, education and support services.
http://www.nationalbreastcancer.org/

I hope you'll help us spread awareness this month. Please pin our projects or feel free to share them in social media. Early detection is critical and it all starts with awareness! Remind the women in your life to schedule their mammograms this month if they are due.
You matter!
Pass it on.

I hope you find some time to get your ink on today :)



1 comment:

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

That's a great card for a great cause!